A Bit Of An Explanation

I am not a professional. Not anywhere near it. But I like to think that some little observations I have about language and the social construction of it are worthwhile.

Some of these notes were originally written for acquaintances with no linguistic experience whatsoever, so please be patient through the explanations of basic concepts, and the simplistic tone.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Scheduling Change

You've probably noticed that I've been pretty bad in keeping up the proper dates of Songs In Languages I Don't Speak. I just have a really hard time remembering "Oh yeah, I'm supposed to do something today", and then there's the actual picking of the song, and I end up off schedule. So, for now, Songs In Languages I Don't Speak will be posting only on Wednesdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment