A Bit Of An Explanation

I am not a professional. Not anywhere near it. But I like to think that some little observations I have about language and the social construction of it are worthwhile.

Some of these notes were originally written for acquaintances with no linguistic experience whatsoever, so please be patient through the explanations of basic concepts, and the simplistic tone.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Game Time Wednesday: KPT Changes In Finnish

Oh, blog. How I've ignored you lately. I'm sorry, but life has once again gotten in the way of the internet. I have one little post planned for a holiday special, but other than that, you probably won't see me much until the new year.

But in the meantime, have a nice game of consonant gradation in Finnish. Match the strong infinitive form of the verb to its weak first-person conjugation!

No comments:

Post a Comment