A Bit Of An Explanation

I am not a professional. Not anywhere near it. But I like to think that some little observations I have about language and the social construction of it are worthwhile.

Some of these notes were originally written for acquaintances with no linguistic experience whatsoever, so please be patient through the explanations of basic concepts, and the simplistic tone.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sorry

For the lack of posting recently. I'm savoring my last few days before I am once again trapped within the confines of a school...

But, after thee first couple days of school, I'l probably start making normal posts again. I'm writing out a little review of the Finnish emersion camp I went to, and I have some topic ideas.

But for now, just hang back and check out this amazing new linguistics blog. A kickass aspiring linguist - what I aspire to be. (I'll probably never get there, but...)

1 comment: